Actors

     For the past 2 days, I spent my time contacting friends of mine and asking them if they wanted to act in my opening as either Cade or the Mystery Man. Sadly, only one friend, Santi, was actually willing to act in the production, but he said he didn't want that big of a part in it. So naturally...


SANTI MASON
as
"THE MYSTERY MAN"

    I cast Santi as the Mystery Man. The role requires at least 1 or 2 lines of dialogue, which is nothing too hard or challenging, and his deepish voice will also compliment the role. Even though I wished he'd taken the main character role, I am grateful he agreed to act on the project at all, seeing as nobody else wanted to.

    Now, with the lack of an actor for the main character, I have to resort to something I wasn't planning on doing but could turn out to be pretty interesting. Introducing... 

MANNY KUCHARIK
as
"CADE SHAW"

    If you hadn't already seen my beautiful face, here it is. I, Manny Kucharik, will step up and take on the role of the leading character in MY OWN PRODUCTION. Pretty exciting. For the role, I need to be able to look very, very dead inside for a good chunk of the runtime. Based on the picture I chose, I think you could imagine I could do that fairly well...

I've never acted in a production before and neither has Santi, so here's hoping we can sell our characters! 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie