Casting Change


 I thought about casting a bit more and decided to make a change...

Despite my sudden excitement to act in my own project as the lead character in the last post, I sat on it some more and came to the realization that it would be simply too much to act and direct in the same project, and with the fact that I have plenty of other people to ask about the role, I should keep at it. 

So I did... until a "previous no" changed her mind entirely and was ready to take on a leading role. 


    That previous no was a friend of mine, Breana Bass. She had totally reconsidered the offer for reasons unknown while I was searching for another actor, but I didn't really care about the details, I was just glad she was on board. She is ready to take on the character of Cade Shaw(It's likely that I change Cade's name to a female one, but I haven't figured out the right one yet.) She has no previous acting experience, but I'm not worried, because the only emotion she really has to express in my opening is boredom and confusion. Let's hope it works out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie