Solo

 



    After some hard thought, I've come to the decision that I should work alone on my portfolio project.
Working by myself would be less restricting in that I wouldn't have any trouble with conflicting visions. Creative control is the main thing that excites me in this project, as I am granted the opportunity to make something that comes purely from my own head and is not an amalgamation of multiple minds. 

    With this decision, there comes the chance that the product that I produce is not as good because I could not spot some shortcomings or problems with my piece due to my own creator bias. To avoid this problem, I plan to ask my peers what they think about certain choices every now and then(mostly if I have my own doubts) throughout the production process without actually collaborating or working with them. At the end of the day, even if the final product ends up not as good as I expected or thought it to be, it will still be a product of my own, one that came from my head, and one that I could take pride in having made.  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie