Filming Schedule

 


    I got together with my actors and we decided on a timeframe to film- Saturday and Sunday of the coming week at anytime from 1-6PM. Because most of the shots are taken during the day, and with the first 30 seconds or so of the opening being a montage of same few shots repeating over and over, it might be so easy to accomplish we won't have to film on Sunday. You might be asking(probably not but let's assume you are,) why are the dates so far out? I'll tell you why: one of the most stressful weeks of our lives is keeping us from doing it earlier.
 
    For some odd reason, the universe made this week so incredibly stressful in different ways for the three of us (Breana, Santi, and I.) While I have 3 massive grade defining tests throughout the course of this week, Santi has to get accommodated at his entirely new school/ come to terms with this big change in his school career, and Breana hurt her ankle + starts at her new job on Tuesday. None of us can do anything through Saturday, either because we are studying or working. If the week wasn't so hectic, I would have preferred to film sometime after school throughout the week, but sadly it isn't the reality we live in. 

    On the brighter side, I have more time to make my script as good as possible and also time to flesh out my storyboards(which I have yet to put onto paper, they have kind of just been sitting in my head this entire time.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie