Title

 While editing (a bit late but better now than never,) I had been brainstorming ideas for what i could possibly title this production. I decided on one, which is clear to take away from the title logo I made directly above this, but here is a peek into my mind during this process:

    I was really hooked on the idea of a one-word title for a work like this; it doesn't really change anything if the title surpasses one word for films in this genre but most thriller dramas are only one word. Also, in a stylistic sort of sense, it seems cooler to be able to call it by a single word(i don't have any logical way to back this up it's just cooler.) I was stuck on a single title idea for so long because I couldn't think of anything better, and that title was sadly already taken-Euphoria. Euphoria is such a fun word and with the right theming and font it would have made for a very fitting title for this work. Zendaya ruined my life. 

    But, fret not, I soon thereafter thought of the next best thing, a title that would give insight into what would happen in the rest of the film, Smile Inc. This title was beneficial in two ways: one it is probably even more fitting considering a name like that gives audiences a general feel of what kind of film they are getting into before watching it(ala Squid Games or Fight Club,) and 2 I was able to easily make a logo with a smiley face incorporated onto it. 

    Though I don't think I'll ever lose my disappointment in not being able to use euphoria as the title for this opening, Smile, Inc. is more fitting and is not half bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie