Convenience

 I am making the decision to recast Julia for the THIRD time due to my own desire for time to not be so crushing and tight for the filming of this opening. I talked more with another friend who said no to my acting call initially and persuaded her to come on as Julia. For the THIRD time, I would like to introduce you to...

Natalia Diaz as...
"Julia"
NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION!!!

    There are three reasons for the recasting, actually. The convenience one I just mentioned is the first, but the second is that Natalia has a bit of acting experience herself. She isn't an actor or anything, but she has been cast as a lead in some plays in middle school and even got recognized/called for a tv audition by an acting scout after a performance in one of the plays. This isn't that big of a deal, because an Oscar-winning performance is not needed for a 2 minute opening to a film, but it is nevertheless a plus with Natalia on board. The third and final reason for this recasting is her face. When I was originally looking for actors to play the part of Julia(then named Cade,) I was looking for people who could sell the feeling that they were "dead inside" through their face, and compared to the last actor I cast, I think Natalia fits the role better in this regard(sorry Breana.) Big thanks to Natalia for joining the opening, and I'm excited to see how this casting plays out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie