Crumbling

     

    

    To my dismay, filming has once again been postponed. Complications involving timing between the three of us this weekend between soccer games, work, and family commitments have rendered us unable to find the right time to film this weekend, and it's surprising to me because I had literally cleared the date with my friends beforehand. There are no guarantees going into the next week/ weekend that my friends can get together either, so I will just have to improvise during the coming week or even during spring break. Surely, time will open up sooner or later, so it is not as insanely worrying to me, but I am still disappointed. 

    Going forward, I feel it would be wise to spend my time sitting on all the ideas I have compiled into storyboarding and such and really assessing which areas could possibly be improved if needed. Some research on the side could also be done. It is just a thought right now, but I might actually need to recast Cade for the third time to align with my own scheduling. With this news of time complications being a last straw of sorts for me, I think I need to find someone that could fit my schedule a bit better. 

I am getting so sick of these bad news updates, here is hoping that this one is the last. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie