Update, but Good This Time

     A few things happened recently that demonstrate significant progress toward the end of the production. 

    For one, my green screen came. The sacred tarp I had been waiting to arrive for a few days had finally come in the mail, and it works pretty well. The green screen is 10x7 feet long, which I realized after buying was massive, but it doesn't really change anything, it just means it's more of a hassle to fold and store. I decided to start playing around with it as soon as I got it, and while having fun editing funny videos with it(that frankly I can't post here) I realized how big of a deal keeping wrinkles out of the screen was to the final product looking real. Here are some stills from the videos I took with it, each one getting progressively better looking. 

    The other good thing that came in the last few days was the news that Breana, my old casting for Julie before she told me she would be going on a ski trip, is going to be in town for the latter half of spring break. Given that I was adding a new character to the production in Diana, I realized I could still use her when she comes back. I talked to her about it, and she gladly came back to the project. So, once again I'd like to introduce...

BREANA BASS AS...

"Diana"

    Things really are looking up recently, and it seems that filming will commence very very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie