Storyboarding

My storyboarding for the project is complete. I printed out three sheets of paper with a storyboard template on them and thoroughly detailed what I wanted in each scene. I must warn you, they are very sloppy and rough, but with a bit of patience(something I clearly didn't have while drawing in each panel,) they are readable. Here are my three pages in order: 

    This first page starts off with the green screen scene and starts the scene showing how Julie is waiting for something(the viewers don't know yet.) In the margins, I included the length of the opening credits as well as teh duration of the green screen montage. 

    The second page is where things get really messy. The 2 panels at the top depict Julie looking over to a couple in the distance who are laughing about, and the panel afterward is a close up on her face, her emotions being a visual indicator of her depression/loneliness. The last four panels depict the phone call interaction between Julie and Diane, and the waterfall of writing that goes down the page is scrapped dialogue I tried writing onto the paper. I accidentally wrote so much that it wrote on top of the drawing I made, but it doesn't quite matter because the shot composition is fairly simple and I still have the physical script document at the ready if I need it. 

    The third page demonstrates her reaction to the call as well as the final shots with the mysterious man lurking from afar. This page is the least messt of the three, but the final picture is a bit hard to decrypt-it is my idea for the focus shift through the built in feature on my phone and how it should look on film. 

With absolutely everything at the ready, I am fully prepared to film. After some quick planning with my friends, I scheduled our filming for this Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie