Filming

     

Today, my friends and I filmed all parts of the opening of my film. 

    We started our day by meeting at the park and filming the latter half of the opening first, and it took us roughly 1.5 hours to film the whole thing. We planned to get there at 12:45, but an actual car accident halted our schedule. Nobody was hurt in the accident(thank god,) and the damage was not too bad. While filming, it was extremely hot out and there was a lot going on at the park itself, so it was slightly frustrating for all of us, but we were able to complete everything and have fun while we were doing it. 

    Afterward, we all drove to my house and filmed the green screen scene(tongue twister.) It was pretty hard not to laugh while being on camera/ recording someone with a dead stare for 30 seconds straight, but we got it done pretty quickly. Once we finished recording, we played basketball in my driveway, snacked on food around the house, and even played a bit of VR. 


    Today was not only an extremely productive day, but it was a really fun experience in general. Now that all of my shots are accounted for, it is time to move on to the post-production process. I anticipate a fairly simple editing job ahead, but I shouldn't speak too soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie