Going Forward

Between work, school, and this project, I have a lot on my plate in the coming days. For the first time ever, I think I am going to abide by a strict schedule for editing my opening as well as my CCR. 

    For starters, I think I am going to have to start my editing for the opening on Thursday, the 31st. I have a test this Thursday and I badly need to study for it-I can't spend any time editing Wednesday. Thursday, I'll surely have some homework to do but I still believe Id be able to fit some time into the editing process. There is a possibility that I don't finish the editing all in one night, but I would expect to complete at least 75% of it Thursday. 

    Next, I sadly cannot work on the CCR editing until Sunday. I am completely booked Friday and Saturday with plans I had already made with family and friends, as well as long work hours. Thankfully, I am completely free on Sunday. I don't know how long the CCR will take considering I haven't really put any thought into what it will look like or what I will talk about, all i know is that it will take way longer than it takes to film a 2 minute film. That is why, in those two packed days (Fri and Sat) I need to somehow fit in a bit of scriptwriting or brainstorming general ideas of talking points for each of the 4 questions so I can dedicate all my time to filming and editing on Sunday. 

    While Thursday's editing is manageable, fitting the scriptwriting and CCR into my life over Friday and Saturday will prove to be a bit difficult, but it has to be done. With these guidelines in mind going forward, I think I just saved myself from a lot of stress that would have built up had I not done anything till this Sunday. I rarely ever worry about these kinds of things and rely on my ability to bounce back from any hardship magically, but considering that this project is really important, I can't just risk the possibility of not getting it done. 

ALL I KNOW IS GRIND.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie