Actors



I have found the cast for my short film. The actors are comprised of close friends of mine, and I am excited to see how their roles are played considering the idea that I find that my actors inhabit the personalities of the characters I have been writing. 

In the lead role as the character I have nicknamed "Fat" for the time being...

Santiago Mason

    Santi has been a common collaborator and actor in past projects, including a small inclusion in the film opening I created last spring. He is reliable and his schedule is adequately open, which will always be a plus for me. 

Playing the second character in my film now nicknamed "Ego"...

Erick Mondragon

       This role will be Erick's first collaboration with me and, to my knowledge, his first acting gig ever.  While having no acting experience could hinder the immersion of the piece, I like this casting as he is the actor I find the most similar to the character he would be playing. 

Lastly, playing the quietest yet pivotal role in my piece as "Medea"...

Natalia Diaz

    Natalia was the star of my film opening last year, and even though I feel she could have been utilized a bit more this time too considering her acting background, I don't think she fits into the other two roles as much as she could this one. Regardless of how big her part is, I'm pretty confident she will do good in the role she was granted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie