I Made Writing Hard.

    I have made an error in my ways.

    Writing a conversation without a clear path to follow or specific beats to reach was a complete waste of time. Straying from that narrative formula has created a substanceless argument between three people leading to a lot of backtracking whenever I had a new idea. 

    A narrative is like a train (clearly pictured above.) It doesn't line of cars makes up one bigger train, they are split into discernible carts regardless and need to be individually paid attention to. I can't just pretend like making a story in parts shouldn't matter- I need to go car by car and write a story the right way. 

    I am not going to rewrite my story or completely scrap it, I just need to figure out the three stages of my conversation before I can actually reach a finished product. While writing this blog, the only real idea I have about these three stages is fittingly laying into my three characters(dedicating somewhere around 60-80 seconds per each criticism,) starting from the food gluttony character and ending at my social media character.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie