Epic Filming Announcement

     

    The location we filmed our first day of footage, Natalia's house, was tricky and inconvenient given the lighting and the fact that her parents were home. Today, she notified me earlier today that her parents were going to be gone for the entire weekend and we are allowed to film in the daytime while they are gone. The convenience of this blew my mind, and immediately I said that we would do that once the weekend came. 

    However, that's not the announcement. The news instilled in me a crazy thought that seems pretty wasteful but could prove very useful:

"How about you just start filming from scratch at her house?"

    Not the brightest idea considering I filmed a lot already, but HER ENTIRE HOUSE IS EMPTY! That paired with lighting not being as big of a problem if I timed it well in the middle of the day makes this idea have some merit. I'm going to see how I feel the day of filming, but there's an 85% chance I am going to just start over this Sunday. Hopefully, I'll make a smart choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie