Group Meeting: The Squeakquel

   

    Today, I met with a group of filmmakers in my media class to discuss our progress and current status in regards to our short film. At this group meeting, a friend of mine gave me some helpful insight on the social media aspect of the project, and some reassurance about what I would consider being behind.

   I told them what my plan was for the social media aspect of this project, it being based/from the POV of the media obsessed character in my film, and what my friend Wade helped me do was get an idea of how to incorporate the “Behind the Scenes” footage I was hoping for. Once I have all my footage recorded, I could take a picture from the POV of the character and caption it the way the character would act in the production itself. This would act as a more straightforward way to communicate this theming than merely reposting and reaching out to other popular media distributors like I had planned.

I was firmly under the impression that I was incredibly behind and everyone else, and this isn’t to say that I’m not behind schedule, but it seems now based on this group meeting that I am not drastically behind. This isn’t something that beats me from trying any harder because my progress is similar to others, it just lifts a bit of stress off of my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie