Filming Ouchie

 


    Even though I expect filming to be an easy process once I have everything set straight, I am worried about scheduling my filming date. All of my actors have hectic schedules during spring break, the time I was hoping I would be cleared to film. Normally, I would have conquered this issue by recasting my actors, but it seems like it is too much of a hassle, and the majority of the people I would even consider are going to be gone as well. 

    It is disappointing that I won't be able to mimic my schedule from last year in that way (filming all of my footage across the break) but I'll just have to get lucky with the week after. In the time I would have free during the break, the only thing I could probably do before filming is finalize a concrete script and storyboard the entire film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie