Social Media Ideas

 


    This is the social media page I have conjured up to accompany my production. I have a specific idea as to what kind of approach I'm going to take with advertising myself, and it will be in line with the content of the film.

    To tie into the universe of the short film and play with the underlying theme a bit, I think a fun way to approach the marketing of the film is to have the account be very interactive with big name movie/media distributors to mimic someone who is obsessed with social media. One of the three characters in my film is obsessed with social media and I could run with that element by almost making this twitter account a nod to that character. 

    To be more specific, I might try to retweet and tweet to big name studios with hot movies or tv shows out right now like "The Last of Us" official twitter. Every now and then I would post behind the scenes for the film as well as little promos for it, but the meat of the marketing will be done through this method. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie