Tonality

    


    Even though I lack a direction in terms of a narrative yet, I have given thought to the kind of tone I hope to convey in my production. No matter what genre this short film becomes, I would rather it be a bit more lighthearted than something darker. It can be dark with some cheerier elements to contrast the dark, but I would instead not make something dark and gloomy. 

    Coming off of a psychological thriller route for my last big project in the film opening, I would find it to be redundant if I went ahead and made some dark and mysterious production again. As much as I enjoy the kind of media that haunts me or has a darker tone to it, I feel like trying to make something of the sort again will honestly turn me into a darker and less cheery person. 

    This all could be a dumb little itch I have and not end up being how I feel once I get an idea for my narrative, but this is just how I feel at this stage of my brainstorming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie