Filming Date

   

    I have communicated with my actors and came to the final decision that Sunday would be the perfect day to film for all of us. Though I wished it was a bit earlier this week, it seems all of us have busy spring breaks ahead of us. I am going to stick with the mentality that we don't need a second day for filming this given that the whole thing takes place in one space. Based on the results from Sunday, I will assess whether we need a second day to film. 

     In preparation of this shoot, I am going to spend the next few days making storyboards and revisiting the script to see if there are any last-minute changes I need to make. Besides that, there's not much more I can do to really prepare for this. I'm pretty excited to finally get to the meat of production, and I can only hope that my actors are ready to show up (performance-wise) on filming day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

OH MY GOD ITS TIME HERE'S MY FINAL PRODUCT!!  FILM FILE GLUTTONY POSTCARD FRONT BACK SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER: @gluttonymovie